Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Need to remove all the "Morning Glory" at backyard

     Murphy is coming this Saturday. Before he arrives, we need to remove all the Morning Glory from my backyard. I planted Morning Glory in my side yard about one year ago. It grew very fast and is now out of control. I also tried to split some to my backyard. But now, for the health of our new dog, I better remove all of them. It is not easy. I spent about 30 minutes tonight and only managed to remove 1/3 of them. My gardener will come tomorrow and we will ask him to remove the rest. :( ---I like the flowers



Morning Glory is poisonous to dog. Dogs may have an upset stomach and hallucinations. After Murphy arrives, we should make sure he does not get into the side yard until I make sure all the remaining Morning Glory has been cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment